At Alert Level 2, most businesses can operate and therefore they can welcome back their customers.
However, in order to stay safe there are rules in place to ensure that everyone is safe.
Mystery Shoppers can be used to ensure your staff are adhering to these rules by visiting and observing staff and customers to ensure:
- Staff are 1 metre apart where possible
- Customers are 2 metres apart
- QR code should be clearly displayed for customers to scan
- Manual register available for customers to fill in
- Hand sanitizer in place
- Sign advising the use of masks is required
It is very important that you keep your 'finger on the pulse' and check that things are being done correctly.
Ensure your staff are following the guidelines and keep NZ safe!