How Do Our Telephone Services Work?
The setting up of regular phone calls to your business to ensure your staff and promoting your business positively is a simple process with no set up fees or contracts required!
We can have the calls recorded and the audio will be attached to the survey automatically.
This is becoming more popular as businesses acknowledge that this phone contact can be the first contact with your business.
Councils within New Zealand use this to ensure that their staff are promoting the council in a positive manner and have the knowledge required to assist people within their region with enquiries.
- Talk to Helen at Customer Care about what you would like to achieve
- A questionnaire will be set up to ensure that we are capturing the data your require
- Calls will be made by qualified callers
- You will receive an email of the survey and the audio if the calls are recorded
- You will also receive a login and password to our site to view the comprehensive reporting
We have many experienced people who complete outbound calling from their home and we charge a very competitive hourly rate.
A telephone mystery shopping program with us can provide your business with invaluable data about how YOUR customers feel when contacting your business with a telephone call. A phone call is often the first contact a customer has with you and the impression that is given from a phone call can either make a sale or lose a sale. Consistently outstanding customer service provided on the phone can set your establishment ahead of the competition.
Ordering products by telephone is now becoming more common - are your Customer Service Representatives selling your product and attempting to add on to the sales? We can test the whole process of this by capturing data such as:
- How many rings before the call was answered
- What was the greeting?
- Did the staff member speak clearly?
- Were they friendly and enthusiastic?
- Did they repeat the order back to you to confirm?
- Did they recommend any other products?
- Did they invite you to call again and farewell you politely?
- Did your product arrive within the stated timeframe?
- Was the packaging intact and professional?
It is vital for you to know how calls are being handled and that your staff are treating each customer calling their business as if they were standing in front of them.
Customer Care can independently audit branches, retail stores and call centres. You will then be provided with data that allows you to focus on where your training needs lie.