Compliance auditing is all about ensuring your staff are adhering to policies and statutory regulations. Failure to adhere can result in legal consequences.
Compliance Auditing is conducted by Mystery Shoppers and involves them visiting your premises to conduct the audit.
Common areas are:
- Casinos/Gaming Rooms - ensuring that problem gamblers are reported
- Liquor Stores - ensuring liquor is only sold to people over 18 and that ID is being requested if the shopper looks under 25
- Facility Maintenance Standards
- Checking that materials and signage comply with legal guidelines
- Information - are your staff giving the correct information to specific request